In this fast changing world, the demands of the nature of the job, family as well as of the surroundings have given rise to STRESS and have already spread its tentacles to every segments of our society especially the urbanite.Stress is the ‘wear and tear’ our bodies experience as we adjust to our continually changing environment; it has physical and emotional effects on us and can create positive or negative feelings. As a positive influence, stress can help compel us to action; it can result in a new awareness and an exciting new perspective. As a negative influence, it can result in feeling of distrust, rejection, anger and depression, which in turn can lead into the psychosomatic disorders like headache, hypertension, diabetes, heart ailments, arthritis, thyroid disorders, insomnia, migraine, asthma, peptic ulcer and other health problems.
Stress unlike any other disease does not affect only any single part of the body but it also affects whole of the body as well as mind and the soul.
Stress affects the performance of the employees, lack of positive vibes in the work atmosphere which affects the inter-relationship of the employee and intra-relationship of the organization.
It is believed that stress doesn’t result simply from exposure to events in the environment but the way we perceive and appraise the event, availability and use of resources to cope with the challenge. Our goal is not to eliminate stress but to learn how to manage it and how to use it to help us.
Stress is simply distress caused by stimuli interacting with one’s personal vulnerabilities. yoga allows the practitioner to personally intervene reversing the vicious cycle of stress and anxiety into virtuous cycles.
Stress Management Through Yoga
This program conducted by Anandabodh Stress Management and Yoga Research (P) Ltd. is the ultimate panacea to prevent and deal with stress and its related disorders and problems. This program has already been very useful and beneficial to many organizations.
Benefits to Corporates
• Improvement in qualities like adaptability, team spirit, fighting spirit
• satisfaction, leadership, etc.
• Improvements in analytical and mathematical skills, memory, concentration
• understanding and neuromuscular coordination
• Improving the behavior at workplace, improving attitud
• Reduces the attrition rate
• Enhances learning ability
• Productivity – Increased efficiency, reduced absenteeism
• Reduced costs – reduced medical expenses, hospitalization expenses
3 day program
5 day program
Short xprograms – 1 / 2 / 3 weeks – 90 minutes each
• Programme hall should be clean and ventilated
• Participants should be loosely dressed
• Our program modules are very flexible and we can change them as per the requirements of the participants
• The teachings of yoga during the session will be from Bihar School of Yoga system