The yoga teacher training program is an exclusive course designed for the participants to learn the art and science of yoga. This program will give learning opportunities to the students to gain in-depth knowledge of yoga.
The aspirants who wish to learn the essence of yoga, from its fundamental to its spiritual aim, will find the yoga teacher training program a stepping stone to their spiritual journey.
This yoga teacher training program is suitable for those who want to experience yoga practices and methodologies to guide others. A yoga teacher will find this course to broaden and expand their learnings and deepen their knowledge so they can become guiding lights to thousands ofpeople suffering in this world.
After the course, a person becomes a proficient yoga teacher who can guide others who want to learn about yoga and its tools and techniques.
Join the 200 hours of yoga teacher training, take a deep dive into this journey, and experience this ancient knowledge and wisdom of yoga under the supervision of a yoga master.
- Yoga; history and Philosophy
- Eight Limbs of Yoga (Patanjali Yoga Sutras)
- Four Paths of Yoga (Bhagavad Gita)
- Hatha Yoga
- Asanas and its science
- Sun Salutation
- Pranayamas(Breathing Techniques)
- Mudra (Yogic Gesture)
- Bandha (Physical and Psychic Lock)
- ShatKarma (Yogic Detox)
- Pratyahara and Internalisation
- Deep Relaxation-Yoga Nidra
- Meditation and Concentration
- Mantra Chanting (Chanting of powerful Sanskrit words/sounds)
- Understanding of Body and its systems
**This content is for general reference; slight changes might occur depending on the students' learning progress.
Duration: 200 hours
Venue: Online, Offline, or mix of both
Course Fees: INR 46000
**Seats are limited; we keep space for the people who pay first.
**Fees paid are strictly non-refundable.